kingdomh56's freebuild ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU WANT A BETA SERVER<-----------

+2
ashwin552
Dash
6 posters

Go down

server - YOU WANT A BETA SERVER<----------- Empty YOU WANT A BETA SERVER<-----------

Post  Dash Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:42 am

ALRIGHT if yall (Very Happy) arent going to be on kingdomhs server then suck kronos's dick (oh wait) OK im sick of king saying crap like shuting down the server MAN WHAT THE HELL I want to improve the server very much VERY MUCH and i just want you and king and even kronos (oh wait) to try out THIS server and Im on it 50% of the time other 50% is on kings but noones on and joe GET UR ASS BACK HERE IM NOT DONE WITH YOU! The server has factions and raiding with alot of diamond if you come and say I'm with dash212 and they will put you with my clan ok ANYONE willing to join will get a full pair of diamond armor and pickaxe and a iron sword... the ip is: 74.137.184.54:25564 I mean i am pissed on everyone leaving and im going to screw joe up because WE ARE UR FRIENDS and if you dont like us well dont play Minecraft at all because I WANT EVERONE TO COME BACK FOR A REUION even forshale and kronos and all the banned favorites+ for one last time just to injoy meeting each other AND YOU BETTER READ THIS OR I WILL SCREW YOU UP oh yea and mega bubba????????????????? remember him?? we will plan to do this whenever king plans it too got that king... Im pissed at all of you just not joe or mega im mad at EVERYONE becasue kings thinking to close the server and joe is eventully going to leave and URGH
Dash
Dash
lvl TROLOL
lvl TROLOL

Back to top Go down

server - YOU WANT A BETA SERVER<----------- Empty :O Is it cracked If not

Post  ashwin552 Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:29 pm

Then Sad{

ashwin552
lvl 5
lvl 5

Back to top Go down

server - YOU WANT A BETA SERVER<----------- Empty Re: YOU WANT A BETA SERVER<-----------

Post  joecool2001 Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:07 am

Huh?
joecool2001
joecool2001
lvl 5
lvl 5

Back to top Go down

server - YOU WANT A BETA SERVER<----------- Empty Its not

Post  Dash Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:16 am

Sad
Dash
Dash
lvl TROLOL
lvl TROLOL

Back to top Go down

server - YOU WANT A BETA SERVER<----------- Empty ID play if kings was up

Post  perryboyno13 Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:38 am

perryboyno13
perryboyno13
lvl 5
lvl 5

Back to top Go down

server - YOU WANT A BETA SERVER<----------- Empty Re: YOU WANT A BETA SERVER<-----------

Post  megabubba1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:01 am

DASH DONT BE MAD AT ME, IM BACK , I FORGOT ABOUT SERVER AND IM BACK BUT NO ONE GETS ON CLASSIC SERVER IS THERE A BETA SERVER I NEED TO BE ON BECAUSE I DONT KNOW SHIT, DONT ACT LIKE U DONT REMEMBER ME DASH AND I NEED TO KNOW THIS STUFF, I MISS EVERYONE AND I NEED TO SEE KING AND, I APPOLIGIZE TO EVERYONE FOR FORGETTING U GUYS, I FEEL SO BAD, ESPECIALY BECAUSE IM TOP OWNER, ATLEAST I STILL THINK I AM, I LEFT A NOTE FOR KING ON THE CLASSIC SERVER, PLZ SOMEONE REPLY TO ME TO LET ME KNOW U GUYS KNOW IM BACK BECAUSE EVERYONE LOOKS LIKE THEY ABBONDONED AS I DID, EVERYONE MESSAGE ME LET ME KNOW U GUYS STILL REMEMBER ME, WHAT HAPPEND WITH KRONOS AND FORSHALE DO U GUYS HATE THEM OR SOMETHING, WHEN I LEFT THEY WERE COOL WITH ME, BTW MY BIRTHDAY IS SUNDAY IF THAT WAS ANYTHING NICE TO U GUYS, I SEE SOME OF U GUYS THAT ARE ADMIN/WHAT EVER HIGH RANK IS NEW TO ME SO HAI NEW ADMINS AND MODS IM MEGA, KINGS OL' FRIEND, AND SOME OTHER PEOPLE, I REALLY HOPE U GUYS GET THIS MESSAGE I NEED TO KNOW, OMG I GOT THIS FEELING IN ME LIKE IM A BAD PERSON FOR LEAVING ALL OF U GUYS, AGIAN, IM SO SORRY, AS U CAN SEE THIS IS A LARGE MESSAGE JUST TO SHOW U GUYS THAT IM BACK BABBY AND I MISSED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF U GUYS UHGUGHUGHUGHUGUGHUGHG U KNOW WHAT, I LOVE U ALL THIS USED TO BE MY LIFE, NOW I PLAY TF2 VERY OFTEN, ANYONE ELSE, I HAVENT PLAYED FOR 2 DAYS JUST BECAUSE IM TRYING TO GET A HOLD U ANYONE!@!@!@!@!@! PLZ ANSWER ME.......LONGEST MESSAGE FOR ME EVERY SENT JUST TO SHOW MY LOVE FOR U GUYS, PEACE, HOPE U GUYS SEE THIS (ILL BE SURPRISED IF U DONT)AHHHH.DONE.

megabubba1

Back to top Go down

server - YOU WANT A BETA SERVER<----------- Empty Im sorry man

Post  Dash Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:26 am

dude i didnt know you were back sorry man i hope you get my message on dead thing plz come!
Dash
Dash
lvl TROLOL
lvl TROLOL

Back to top Go down

server - YOU WANT A BETA SERVER<----------- Empty ppl sucking me off? no thank

Post  kronos947331 Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:53 am

i would only let forshale do that.........(only if she was really a girl)
kronos947331
kronos947331
Lvl 4
Lvl 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down