kingdomh56's freebuild ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A couple ideas. Please read and leave feedback.

2 posters

Go down

A couple ideas. Please read and leave feedback. Empty A couple ideas. Please read and leave feedback.

Post  perryboyno13 Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:42 am

I would really like to see some server improvement. In order for this, we (regulars/mods) need to make an effort to all get on and chip in our time.
One thing I think is an excellent idea is for some structure on freebuild/guest maps. I think we could go in and build a really cool spawn in each one and save it as a back up. Then as the maps get full and overly griefed (inevitable) we can reload the file with just the spawn. We could also push forum registration by offering the ability to have your particular build saved from deletion when the map updates.
Next, I think a new spawn is past due. The old one is getting, well....old. I really dont have much to say about that.
Last, I believe a more structured mod/staff list would be good. I know we don't have a paid staff or anything but there are obvious members who are in charge, and need to be in that position. As of now, we have tons of people running around with Favorites and Rawr and even admin powers that don't deserve them. I think the limit on the number of high ranks should be reinstated but with more leniency. If you said that, there can be this many favorites, but this person really deserves the rank, give it to them and don't worry so much about the limit. However, only give credit where credit is due.

Id like to thank you guys for reading this eyesore. I know I'm still one of the newest members but I've been extremely active and have come to know most of you guys. My opinion doesn't have much sway but I hope that we can have discussion about these things and maybe make some changes in the server.
thanks again.
perryboyno13
perryboyno13
lvl 5
lvl 5

Back to top Go down

A couple ideas. Please read and leave feedback. Empty Come on guys!

Post  perryboyno13 Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:51 am

Give me some feedback. This server is not dead yet! King, Id love to hear your voice on this.
perryboyno13
perryboyno13
lvl 5
lvl 5

Back to top Go down

A couple ideas. Please read and leave feedback. Empty keep this at the top

Post  perryboyno13 Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:54 am

IT NEEDS FEEDBACK. We NEED to progress this server!
perryboyno13
perryboyno13
lvl 5
lvl 5

Back to top Go down

A couple ideas. Please read and leave feedback. Empty Re: A couple ideas. Please read and leave feedback.

Post  rkb27 Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:07 am

Meh Ideas for the continuation of a Full minecraft server:
1. Load in some plugins. My recommends are: Chestshop, Factions, Iconomy, Heroes (make a sort of rpg style with different classes), and a new bukkit in development Dogfight! Meh friends made it. Basically you can tame, name, rename, and release your dogs! Your dogs lvl up and you can upgrade your dog's attack and defense! Then (still under evelopment) have your dogs fight others!
2. Load a Creative World Map and a Survival map. Basically Have it so u can warp between the 2 worlds. You cant carry over stuff from other map, but one map u get Creative mode and other you get survival. This would be fun for any of those people wanting classic.
3.Advertise and promote server!
4. Play!
rkb27
rkb27
lvl 6
lvl 6

Back to top Go down

A couple ideas. Please read and leave feedback. Empty Re: A couple ideas. Please read and leave feedback.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down