kingdomh56's freebuild ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Co-Owner is Open!

3 posters

Go down

Co-Owner is Open! Empty Co-Owner is Open!

Post  rkb27 Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:02 am

I would like to be Co-owner to be a higher rank so i can help protect server from more people. Cause if im higher rank i can stop abusers that r legendary (although there are none there may be). I Have NEVER GRIEFED! I have helped server a lot before (especially with forshale!) and i would like to continue helping server. I dont always build awesome builds but i am liked a lot by several people (just ask my slaves! Very Happy ) but anyways i really would like to be a more authoritive user on the server that people can look up to. This may be my last time i will ever have to apply (unless new rank or owner spot opens up Very Happy ) and i would really appreciate it if i could be co-owner since there is 1 open spot. I realize that this is not the place to post this but apply for co is locked so i applied here. I will understand if i can not be co and i will take all responsibilities as Co if i become a co-owner. Thanks Anyways!
rkb27
rkb27
lvl 6
lvl 6

Back to top Go down

Co-Owner is Open! Empty Co-owner or legend coco

Post  444mrmx Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:36 pm

I would like to apply for co-owner or legend coco.I dont know if i can skip ranks but i and many more people think i deserve co-owner. I want it obviously because its a higher rank and more commands, but I could also stop griefers. I haven't really helped or "saved" the server but I'd have a better chance to save the server if I was a co-owner. I am an awesome builder and "banhammer" so i think i would make an excellent co-owner.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy btw i modified 16648576 blocks!!! the most in the server
444mrmx
444mrmx
Lvl 1
Lvl 1

Back to top Go down

Co-Owner is Open! Empty Waiit 444

Post  flyffast Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:21 am

Didnt Rkb and Me Saved The Server? Not U
flyffast
flyffast
Lvl3
Lvl3

Back to top Go down

Co-Owner is Open! Empty Re: Co-Owner is Open!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down