Rank Establishment.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rank Establishment.

Post  perryboyno13 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:26 pm

I was viewing the ranks and I noticed that for the first time that they are clean files; lets keep them that way. King, it would be very helpful if there were a few more intermediate ranks because as of now, there are no ranks leading up to the technically staff position of "king". I would like to suggest that King be the highest rank a player can receive based on time alone. At that point, I feel it would be in the server interest to require a forum registration and an application for each "staff" rank (rawr, legendary, etc.) This keeps undeserving people from getting powerful ranks. This also means staff has to STOP handing out these powerful positions. To prevent this, I propose we implement a system of application where two out of the three current co-owners/owners must approve each staff application. (King, monkey, and myself). I know this is long but I feel it is necessary to get some system of balance in the server. It also means app reviewers will have to constantly patrol the forums. Further, it is time to make a definite time sheet for each rank. Ie. titanbuilder needs 12 hours or something. (this is just an example). Come on everyone, its time to make this server awesome again!
perryboyno13
lvl 5
lvl 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ikj;lksdjflkds

Post  kingdomh56 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:30 am

Well i thought of doing that only for legendary+, but never mind. That idea sounds way better than just making them pay for the ranks until they get to king then they have to have someone king+ to rank them higher.(This process only required one person, not three)
kingdomh56
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://kingdomh56freebuild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My suggestion

Post  perryboyno13 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:09 am

entry rank
First rank up - 4 hours
second rank up - 8 hours
third rank up - 12 hours
4th - 16 hours
5th -22 hours
6th -26 hours
7th - 30 hours
KING(last NON-Staff position) - 35 hours

Favorite - Minimum 30 hours, an application, and 2/3 owner/coowner approval
Rawr - Minimum 35 hours, all of above
Legendary - Minimum 2 days playtime, all of above
Co-owner - Minimum 4 day playtime, all of above (owner approval ONLY)
Owner - Minimum 5 day playtime, majority staff vote (majority vote of all : members favorite rank and above)

All staff positions require an application (we will need to create one) and a forum registration (proven by the application). I also suggest some sort of punishment for staff that give out ranks without the necessary requirements met. Ie. someone gives favorite to a player they know or like without an application. (this was a problem in the past)

Finally, I suggest a set number of staff members, a quota of some sort. This prevents a large number of unknown staff members running around. I want outside opinion on this! COMMENT WITH FEEDBACK!!!

perryboyno13
lvl 5
lvl 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

sadfasdfd

Post  kingdomh56 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:48 pm

Well I think the first rank should be way easier to get. I doubt anyone who is still a guest will play that long to get a rank, and besides what if someone just stays on the server for set amount of time, then boom easy ranks.

The set number of spots seems like a good idea, but if almost everybody likes that one person and the spots above him are full what can we do? Just say sorry and not promote him? So I guess only the legendary and co-owners have set amount of spots, unless said otherwise. I think the limit should be like 5-7, and the owner spot should be like max of 3-4

I guess the punishment will be a simple demoting for a week, I don't want to give out a harsh punishment, and the punishment should be when the said person ranks above king ( if he ranks king its okay)
kingdomh56
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://kingdomh56freebuild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rank Establishment.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top