kingdomh56's freebuild ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply for king+

+28
jeremyivey9
deadlock987
xl0vexl0
oOGeneral_RyanOo
LERDSIDOLO
harryman14
Captain Twinkies
blackjack222
applesause24
gold grilz7
Dash
haydn7799
fish123
LinkyFW
magma_wilda1
heatmt
rob3rt297
thereal cv123456
ashwin552
444mrmx
regierock8
theboysc83
lilrunner18
superham89
joecool2001
flyffast
jzimmerman
kingdomh56
32 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

king - Apply for king+ - Page 2 Empty King

Post  magma_wilda1 Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:40 am

Dear,Kingdomh56

I want to become a king because i thincool.k they are If i became a king i would help everyone around me. I would try to make the sever better by reporting any body who break the rules. PS: make magma_Wilda a king if this application make's it.

I want to become a king because i thincool REJECTED CUZ OF THAT

magma_wilda1

Back to top Go down

Post  magma_wilda1 Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Dear,Kingdomh56

I want to become a king because they can make a different. they are If i became a king i would help everyone around me. I would try to make the sever better by reporting any body who break the rules. PS: make magma_Wilda a king if this application make's it. :

magma_wilda1

Back to top Go down

king - Apply for king+ - Page 2 Empty Apply for king

Post  LinkyFW Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:44 am

1. I would like to be king rank

2. I would help the server in any way possible (expect donate srry I'm broke
And help anyone who needs help with building things if needed plus it would help me to help others

3.Yes very yes

lol! bom

DIDNT ANSWER QUESTION 1 AND 3 FULLY REJECTED
LinkyFW
LinkyFW

Back to top Go down

king - Apply for king+ - Page 2 Empty its joe

Post  joecool2001 Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:28 am

i think LinkyFW rejected because of yes,very,yes on the question "are you willing to improve the server? how?"and because i was gonna promote you when it said you were only guest so i think NO
joecool2001
joecool2001
lvl 5
lvl 5

Back to top Go down

king - Apply for king+ - Page 2 Empty APPLY FOR KING

Post  fish123 Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:07 pm

1.so i can help the server and make more fun and specially get the grifers away from the server

2. i would help newcomers and make the server fun to play on

3.yes and i will help th server by banning griefers and help people that nedds help

Smile

fish123

Back to top Go down

king - Apply for king+ - Page 2 Empty Apply for fav

Post  LinkyFW Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:22 am

I would like to become a fav rank for ur server
Because for me to be able to make some differnt ideas in mind I cannot use them yet at my rank (king)

I will continue to make even more brilliant things in the server I just made a hotel! Not finished yet and I would add my mob of beta collection to the server not allowed yet to make It fully complete yet but soon!!

I will definely approve this server to all my friends that can play minecraft Im tring to do that now really when I mean all I mean ALL ALL thank u for ur time for reading this srry about last application bye!
albino lol!

---LinkyFW

ACCEPTED IF I HAVE SLOTS OPEN
LinkyFW
LinkyFW

Back to top Go down

king - Apply for king+ - Page 2 Empty Re: Apply for king+

Post  thereal cv123456 Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:49 pm

1.iwant to be fav rank so i can pay ppl and help them out

2.iwill pay ppl help them build more variety of commands also since ill have more variety of commands to help this server build/pay and just evrythin

3.i can improve this server cuz im on it alot and ican ban the griefers mute the chat spammer's

sunny albino cherry drunken drunken bom cheers Basketball santa farao king scratch geek jocolor queen lol! study afro flower

NO SLOTS OPEN

thereal cv123456

Back to top Go down

king - Apply for king+ - Page 2 Empty Apply for a Fav

Post  haydn7799 Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:32 am

I would like to become a fav rank for ur server
Because for me to be able to make some different ideas in mind I cannot use them yet at my rank (ultraoptraine)

I will make brilliant things in the server ! and I would add more stuff so the server is really popular and maybe make it into a city?

I will definely approve this server to all my friends that can play minecraft Im tring to do that now really and i hope i will be upranked to a fav thank you for all your time for making the server and for making this website and for reading this message!

NO SLOTS OPEN

haydn7799

Back to top Go down

king - Apply for king+ - Page 2 Empty ...........

Post  Dash Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:41 am

hmmmmm we have to ask permission now to rank ppl king+ so srry i have to ask king...
Dash
Dash
lvl TROLOL
lvl TROLOL

Back to top Go down

Post  thereal cv123456 Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:49 pm

1.iwant to be fav rank so i can pay ppl and help them out

2.iwill pay ppl help them build more variety of commands also since ill have more variety of commands to help this server build/pay and just evrythin

3.i can improve this server cuz im on it alot and ican ban the griefers mute the chat spammer's...plus i can get my friends to play this server my friends always wanna play with me so itell this server and they get on it to i can help this server with publicity sumwat

¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸¸¤
\plz make me fav
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤
..\
☻/
/▌
/ \
iwonder if this stickman will turnout right anyway there should be slots evry1 was set to rank guest so there should be room....plz make me fav there's somany things i would do to be fav

thereal cv123456

Back to top Go down

Post  joecool2001 Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:47 pm

every 1 is gonna get there rank back and you shouldnt like be begging for fav because 2 apps isnt gonna get you anywhere.
joecool2001
joecool2001
lvl 5
lvl 5

Back to top Go down

king - Apply for king+ - Page 2 Empty APP FOR KING

Post  gold grilz7 Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:14 pm

1. im close to the rank king, acouple people say i kinda deserve it.
2.ill stop griefers with warnings if they keep it up ill ban if they make an new account with same ip ill ipban them.
3. cause im really helpful i help alot of people and lots of newbies out with lava survival and i love helping people
with griefers (GRIEFERS HAVE BEIN WARNED! WATCH OUT!) and more thanks for taking time to read XD.

ACCEPTED

gold grilz7
Lvl 1
Lvl 1

Back to top Go down

king - Apply for king+ - Page 2 Empty i want to be rawr rank

Post  applesause24 Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:07 am

i want to be rawr because people had been taking over and the people that are taking over are higher lvls than me. so i cant kick them. sure i wasnt on for a long time but i thing this is my 2nd week. but im a good person. im 15 years old, plz rank me. Very Happy

applesause24

Back to top Go down

king - Apply for king+ - Page 2 Empty asdasdasd

Post  kingdomh56 Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:56 am

answear the freaking questions and stop spamming topics/poasts
kingdomh56
kingdomh56
Admin
Admin

https://kingdomh56freebuild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

king - Apply for king+ - Page 2 Empty ...........................

Post  Dash Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:10 am

wow thats 3 times in a row!
Dash
Dash
lvl TROLOL
lvl TROLOL

Back to top Go down

Post  blackjack222 Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:54 am

i like to be wom-user b/c i been active and helping players staying alive by summoning them to a safe home and stop the greif that other players do and when i see the grief i undo the player greif and and will kick the player if i see he/she grief i have alot of exp being an op /admin on a another lavasurvival server.

i will be happy that i am ranked up and will like u king

if i do get rank i will help noobs from getting greif from other noobs and undo the actions and if player keep asking for ranks or cookies i wont give them and tell them to earn and buy it

Very Happy

blackjack222

Back to top Go down

king - Apply for king+ - Page 2 Empty Apply-cation

Post  Captain Twinkies Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:03 am

1. I want to be co-owner.
2. If you rank me, I would use my powers to the limits ONLY TO THE LIMITS, and also use my powers for justice, not evil or pranks and mute and kick and don't forget, ban for reason, not for fun, nor "mistakes"
3. I would improve the server by keeping it griefer-clean and ANY wrongdoers.

Captain Twinkies

Back to top Go down

king - Apply for king+ - Page 2 Empty harryman14 i wanna be king!

Post  harryman14 Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:08 am

hello its me harryman14
i wanna be king so that i can rach commands so i can help others
i would also like king so i can ban and warn and kick all griefers! a grief free server!
i will also tell ppl how to play and tell em the rules
i could also help with thier funds (ka ching!)
i could be very helpful
plz make me king! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ACCEPTED

harryman14

Back to top Go down

king - Apply for king+ - Page 2 Empty Apply for king

Post  Captain Twinkies Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:15 am

I like to help people and I would help people by, kicking wrongdoers like, griefers and chasers by being king.

I would help others by, kicking griefers, fixing homes, muting spammers and cussers and any other things that is annoying.

I would make the server a better place, by patrolling for any wrongdoers, such and such.

Captain Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  LERDSIDOLO Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:32 am

1.Why do u want to be (rank)? King. to help others if possible

2.If i rank you what will you do? help anyone that is new to the server and give information

3. Are you willing to help aprove the server? How? Yes Doing what is nescessary to do

LERDSIDOLO

Back to top Go down

king - Apply for king+ - Page 2 Empty I'd like to be a Favorite to help the server flourish

Post  oOGeneral_RyanOo Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:44 am

1.I want to be a Favorite to help the community

2.I will kick/tempban/ban all grievers and help the server flourish by advertising for it on other forums

3. I am willing to help improve the server by making more maps Very Happy

HOW IS MAKING MORE MAPS HELPING, IT JUST TAKES UP SPACE ON MY COMPUTER
REJECTED

oOGeneral_RyanOo
Lvl 1
Lvl 1

Back to top Go down

Post  blackjack222 Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:39 am

i like to be a wom_ueser b/c i will help u king and keep the server friendly and have players come more often like tell ppl about ur server on other server and i will never abuse powers most ppl on other servers

i will be very happy that am rank up and jump for joy

like on the map rainbow the roof is vey easy to beat just get on the roof and live so i can help that like what u did nerve gas the roof and have players from getting spleef and dieing from the noobs spleefing them and if like ash tell me what to do i will listen to ash and u king i have never abuse powers

Very Happy pls rank me
JUMPING FOR JOY IS NOT A GOOD ANSWER
CANT SKIP RANKS
REJECTED

blackjack222

Back to top Go down

Post  blackjack222 Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:02 am

i like to be co-co-owner b/c i have have players stay on ur server longer and have more players come on and stay and play longer

i will watch noobs if they grief/spleef other players i will kick and or tempban them

if the new players come on and need help i will help and if they die and have no house i will summon them to a place to win and then they can still longer and get builder or the first rank

pls rank me king Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

blackjack222

Back to top Go down

king - Apply for king+ - Page 2 Empty Apply for favorite

Post  Captain Twinkies Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:31 am

1. I want to be favorite, because I want to help people with funds, and I personally think that, playing for more then 12 hours proves that I'm dedicated to the server.
2.If i rank you what will you do? I will give to the needy and help people. And mute rage cussers and the needy people are, people who lost a life because of lava-iners and some staff use the /take command abuseivly
3. Are you willing to help aprove the server? How? Iam active EVERYDAY and I made 6 videos about the server, and Im a trustworthy, non-troll and I want to help people and I patrol a lot. Please Kingdomh56, I promise I will use my powers good and not bad, kingdomh56, I promise I will improve the server by getting rid of spammers and advertisers

Last edited by Captain Twinkies on Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Revision)

Captain Twinkies

Back to top Go down

king - Apply for king+ - Page 2 Empty application for favorite

Post  gold grilz7 Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:00 am

1. ive bein playing for a really long time and i cant play minecraft when this server is not online cause i love it too much and it hurts when i play other servers.

2. ill help others from griefers and try my best to save all the players buildings in progress and finished buildings and i check through guest to check on the players to see if there griefing if one is ill xban them.

3. ill approve the server by saving others work and stop greifers i already xbanned 2 greifers today which i caught destroying peoples places and one of them even asked if i can help then i xbanned one of them.

thanks for taking time to read this

ACCEPTED

gold grilz7
Lvl 1
Lvl 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next