kingdomh56's freebuild ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forshale

3 posters

Go down

Forshale              Empty Forshale

Post  Dash Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:30 am

... I dont want to spill my rage... so DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DMAN DMAN DMAN DMAN DMAN WHY DAMN FORSHALE WHY DID U RAGE F*** U DAMN DAMN DAMN *takes breath* as i said im not going to spill my rage IN A BOWL AND DUMP IT ON FORSHALE BITCHY FACE AND LET HIS FACE BURN! DAMN
Dash
Dash
lvl TROLOL
lvl TROLOL

Back to top Go down

Forshale              Empty Re: Forshale

Post  rkb27 Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:08 am

WOOH! I WAS THE ONE WHO BANNED HER SORRY MOTHER F****** ASS WOOH! yay she was the bitchiest bitch on the whole bitchinly bitchin server......Bitch Very Happy
rkb27
rkb27
lvl 6
lvl 6

Back to top Go down

Post  megabubba1 Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:46 am

OMG GUYS IM BACK AND I MISS SERVER, KING IF U GET THIS GO ON SERVER, I LEFT A NOTE VIA BOTS SO GO CHECK IT OUT. I MISSED EVERYONE OF U GUYS, BTW WHAT HAPPEND WITH FORSHALE WHEN I LEFT WE WERE FRIENDS. what did she do cuz what ive seen, everyone hates her. Arrow Question clown Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you Rolling Eyes tongue tongue affraid Basketball Basketball afro flower lol! elephant geek study queen santa cherry cherry cherry flower flower flower afro afro sunny sunny Basketball Basketball

megabubba1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down