kingdomh56's freebuild ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On My Behalf.....

2 posters

Go down

On My Behalf..... Empty On My Behalf.....

Post  rkb27 Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:33 am

Many of you on the server have thought that I just stopped playing the server all together. The MAIN reason i can not get on is because my computer will not load minecraft.net (I can't play it online at all) I am very happy to have known all of you guys and would like to say thank you for your time together with me. I am currently in the process of getting a new computer and internet connection thing and should be able to play within the next few months. I will be on for my year anniversary which is coming up in May. I HAVE been able to get on minecraft.net before even with my computer. The issue is it almost Will ALWAYS crash as soon as I try to load it. I try almost every week to get on and still have little or no luck. I remember the time I ran into perryboyno13 I think back in late december on lava server. I think that was the last time I played classic. I hope to be playing with all of you guys soon. I'm very busy with High-School Right now so even when everything works I will not be able to be on everyday. Although I will find time to play atleast 3 times a week if not definitely once a week.
rkb27
rkb27
lvl 6
lvl 6

Back to top Go down

On My Behalf..... Empty Suggestions.

Post  perryboyno13 Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:56 am

Install WOM

Install Wom

Install WOM

come play with me
and.....

Install WOM

perryboyno13
perryboyno13
lvl 5
lvl 5

Back to top Go down

On My Behalf..... Empty Re: On My Behalf.....

Post  rkb27 Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:33 am

i has mac which is retarded and cant download or load pretty much anything. Got lucky with minecraft, I got it like a month before this crap happened. Thanks again Min3!
rkb27
rkb27
lvl 6
lvl 6

Back to top Go down

On My Behalf..... Empty Re: On My Behalf.....

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum