kingdomh56's freebuild ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I stopped bieng Such a Cheapo And Bought Minecraft -->Read more

2 posters

Go down

So I stopped bieng Such a Cheapo And Bought Minecraft -->Read more Empty So I stopped bieng Such a Cheapo And Bought Minecraft -->Read more

Post  ashwin552 Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:31 am

So King can You tell me your Ip and what Minecraft it is on =) 1.2 ?

ashwin552
lvl 5
lvl 5

Back to top Go down

So I stopped bieng Such a Cheapo And Bought Minecraft -->Read more Empty Re: So I stopped bieng Such a Cheapo And Bought Minecraft -->Read more

Post  rkb27 Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:27 am

THANK GOD! Read your post on a thread above (prolly below now lol) and ya here is a server I'm moderator on (It's under development since 1.2.3. so I am not currently moderator but i have been since like thanksgiving, and it just needs to be fixed). Ip: rpg.prestigecraft.com
It will be moving to a new Ip soon though so here is the "future" Ip: Rpg.nastproductions.com
Also feel free to check out this server: 72.249.124.179:26365
This one is another server I will play on that is a zombie survival rpg server. It's really cool and was at the top of planet minecraft for a whole week! (B4 1.2.3. lol)
Ya ash it's great to hear that you FINALLY got Alpha. Now we may be able to move to a full time Alpha server! I hope! Noone think of this as an add lol........I really wish my dumb-ass-hell mac would actually work when it comes to classic multiplayer or even single.
rkb27
rkb27
lvl 6
lvl 6

Back to top Go down

So I stopped bieng Such a Cheapo And Bought Minecraft -->Read more Empty Re: So I stopped bieng Such a Cheapo And Bought Minecraft -->Read more

Post  rkb27 Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:33 am

meh servers are on 1.2.3. but idk about kings
rkb27
rkb27
lvl 6
lvl 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down