kingdomh56's freebuild ranks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:( this is painful but i want to report power abuse.

3 posters

Go down

:( this is painful but i want to report power abuse. Empty :( this is painful but i want to report power abuse.

Post  perryboyno13 Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:15 am

The subject of this topic is Strzero.

Str was awarded Co-co-owner and after giving him my honest opinion about his inactivity compared to me (it was admittedly alittle rude on my part) he became apparently angered. This is not what i had a problem with. the problem came when Strzero ranked a player that applied for king on the forum and I thoroughly examined and denied for very good reasons. After ranking the player he proceeded to ipban me for reasons of "not ranking the player" I got this information from the ranked player himself (Jeremyivey) and Gold_grilz will testify that i tell the truth. This should be handled diplomatically.

I also have a notion that he griefed a map of mine that i left only in his and anothers confidence, this I cannot prove so I will not use it in my argument. Thanks.
perryboyno13
perryboyno13
lvl 5
lvl 5

Back to top Go down

:( this is painful but i want to report power abuse. Empty Why Perry why u do it man D:

Post  gold grilz7 Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:13 am

wHY PERRY WHY YOU DO IT MAN D: :( this is painful but i want to report power abuse. Untitl10

gold grilz7
Lvl 1
Lvl 1

Back to top Go down

:( this is painful but i want to report power abuse. Empty I honestly dont know

Post  perryboyno13 Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:11 am

Im not a griefer ahaha I usually fix random things. However this is unrelated, I was talking about power abuse not a accidental breaking of one block
perryboyno13
perryboyno13
lvl 5
lvl 5

Back to top Go down

:( this is painful but i want to report power abuse. Empty Hmm

Post  megabubba1 Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:52 pm

so u cant get on right now, ur ip banned, i honestly dont know how to un ipban someone, im sure perry u know howto, ur a great admin for server, one of the best so far. i will derank str, cuz remember i was there that day.

megabubba1

Back to top Go down

:( this is painful but i want to report power abuse. Empty Re: :( this is painful but i want to report power abuse.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down